Tuesday 15 December 2009

Do my feet look smaller in these?


As I have mentioned before I have large feet. Brazilian designer Andrea Chaves can solve my problems with 'The Invisible Shoe'. As I write that I imagine it shimmering from small to large on screen like a 60's Sci Fi movie. The shoes seem to have a chaotic beauty about them. They are so sharp and angular but the reflection from the shoe soft and blurry almost. The shoes are like Frank Gehry creation for your feet. Ladies make sure you don't do a 'Britney' and leave the house without your underwear because everyone will be getting an eyeful!!!







My favourite shoes in her collection were these below called 'The Prism Shoe'. I like that they almost feel accidental, just a jumble of block that happened to form into a shoe. On my next day off you are going to find me with cheap Primark pumps, some glue and little squares of wood. If I don't post for a while the you will know that I now have wood blocks for hands.













1 comment:

  1. OMG THESE SHOES ARE AMAZZZZZING!!!!!!! I WANT THOSE MIRRORED SHOES NOW!!!!


    *hyperventalates* me wannntt-teeyyyyyyy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete